Friday, September 05, 2014

'production Journey through The legends

Reflection for the Production Journey Through The Legends

Something I was pleased with was that I was not nervous.  
I really enjoyed learning my speech that I do.

Something I found hard was to do my line slower.
Something that made me think was that I had to do my speech louder.
Something I want to get better at is my moves to the song.

My favourite part of the production was the Seven Whales.

My best bit of feedback for the production was from… my mum and dad. They said  to me that “ I did a amazing job you did your best. That’s what they said to me and Oscar.

Displaying Copy of IMG_4789.JPG

       

7 comments:

  1. Wow Jack keep the good work up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome reflection Jack.
    I had to be louder to.
    Tu meke!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Jack
    That photo is really cool
    Well done
    Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing Jack!
    That photo was a good pick!
    It really suits you.
    Tu meke bro!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a great photo of you performing, Jack. You said your line loud and clear and I was so impressed with the dance!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You were a star, Jack. You led the others so well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The dance was so funny and on the last night I think it was the night were you had a big SsssssLlllllllllOooooooooWwwwwww voice and loud as well keep it up :-)

    ReplyDelete